The Kingdom of Dathyn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going into the Cave (OPEN ONLY FOR MEMBERS OF THE RESISTANCE)

2 posters

Go down

Going into the Cave (OPEN ONLY FOR MEMBERS OF THE RESISTANCE) Empty Going into the Cave (OPEN ONLY FOR MEMBERS OF THE RESISTANCE)

Post by Aurora Danaera Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:39 pm

Aurora shapeshifted into a girl with silvery-blue hair and wide gray eyes before turning to the magical door. "Bobblesnatch," she said; bobblesnatch being the password. It magically shifted for a second, in which she slid through the door and then it closed behind her.

It was quiet in the Resistance Cave. Cots lined the walls for members that had no home, clothes were strewn across the floor. Aurora poked at one bright red shirt distastefully. "Eugh," she said, fanning her nose as an awful stench came up -- obviously, someone had closed the ventilation shafts. Within minutes, she had opened them and the stink floated away.

It wouldn't do for the Resistance to seem like a bunch of pigs, Aurora thought dryly, picking up the clothes wearily.
Aurora Danaera
Aurora Danaera
Admin
Admin

Gold Coins : 4626

https://thekingdomofdathyn.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Going into the Cave (OPEN ONLY FOR MEMBERS OF THE RESISTANCE) Empty Re: Going into the Cave (OPEN ONLY FOR MEMBERS OF THE RESISTANCE)

Post by Alexandria Falls Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:39 pm

She walked in, seeing the mess and a girl who she didn't recognize picking up stuff. "Here, let me help." She picked up a tank top that was black. "Cute, I might just steal it." She laughed. "Alexandria Falls." She introduced herself. She had just joined, and didn't know anybody yet.

Last edited by Alexandria Falls on Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alexandria Falls
Alexandria Falls

Gold Coins : 4601

Back to top Go down

Going into the Cave (OPEN ONLY FOR MEMBERS OF THE RESISTANCE) Empty Re: Going into the Cave (OPEN ONLY FOR MEMBERS OF THE RESISTANCE)

Post by Aurora Danaera Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:40 pm

"Stealing is not allowed in the Resistance," Aurora said dryly. "Thanks for the help, though. Aurora Danaera." She frowned, cursing herself a bit for revealing her name, and then realized she didn't even look like herself at all. "You're the girl who's just joined. Interesting." She gave a weak smile, exhausted.
Aurora Danaera
Aurora Danaera
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandria Falls Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:04 pm

She smiled sadly. "Oh then. I might borrow it then." She shrugged. "Oh, you are the leader. You look exhausted. Do you want me to grow you a plant that will give you energy?" The plant that the she had in mind had a horrid taste, but gave you energy big time.

Alexandria Falls
Alexandria Falls

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Danaera Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:08 pm

"I'd like that," said Aurora with a tiny smile. "And yes, I am exhausted." She gave Alex a once-over. "Elemental?"

Aurora picked up a silver plate and scowled. Silvery-blue was really not her color. Shaking her hair once, she turned it a pale yellow and curly.
Aurora Danaera
Aurora Danaera
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandria Falls Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:22 pm

She messed with some soil that was in a pot, and a tall plant grew. The stem was a pale yellow with the leaves was red. "Chew a leaf, but I am warning you; the taste is really bitter."

"You a shape shifter then?" She gave her a smile.
Alexandria Falls
Alexandria Falls

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Danaera Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:51 pm

Aurora popped a leaf into her mouth and grimaced. She was right: the taste was really quite bitter. "Thanks," she muttered, swallowing, and then her eyes brightened as energy flooded into her. "Thanks," she repeated with a lot more emotion.

"Yes, I'm a shapeshifter," said Aurora casually. "And what am I doing?" Laughing, she waved her hand and each clothing got a pair of legs and scuttled to their rightful area. With another wave of her hand, the legs disappeared. "I can also shapeshift some other things. Makes it fun, but it takes a little energy out of me. Say, what plant is that again?"
Aurora Danaera
Aurora Danaera
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandria Falls Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:16 pm

She widened her eyes. "Wow." Then she grinned, and waved her hand. In some soil, ivy grew. The stems picked up a shirt, grabbed a hanger, and put it away. "This takes a lot of energy of me." She sighed. "Plants are not meant to do human stuff." She shrugged.

"Lacus Leaf. The only thing that is useful of a Lacus plant- unless future potions want the stem or something." She shrugged.
Alexandria Falls
Alexandria Falls

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Danaera Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:25 pm

"Lacus leaf," Aurora repeated thoughtfully. "Hm. I think I might have need for it. Do you think you could somehow give me a Lacus Leaf cutting?" She blushed. "That is, if it's not too much to ask."
Aurora Danaera
Aurora Danaera
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandria Falls Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:28 am

She shrugged. "Sure." She grew a Lacus plant, a small one, and gave it to her. "Just take the whole plant, all you got to do is cut off the leaves. Make sure there is no brown spots, if there is don't eat the leaf." She smiled.
Alexandria Falls
Alexandria Falls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down