The Kingdom of Dathyn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dislike vs Hatred {Rain & Khole}

2 posters

Go down

Dislike vs Hatred {Rain & Khole} Empty Dislike vs Hatred {Rain & Khole}

Post by Khole Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:51 pm

Most people thought she hated Humans. She just disliked them, and thought they should be put back into there place. She didn't see any special power's they had, that made them so mighty. She thought they were Greedy too- always wanting her tree. Just because it was a rare one, they want to cut it down.

She was currently thinking this, while humming a tune as she fluttered around the meeting place of the Shadow's Rising.
Khole
Khole

Gold Coins : 4526

Back to top Go down

Dislike vs Hatred {Rain & Khole} Empty Re: Dislike vs Hatred {Rain & Khole}

Post by Rain Jisherby Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:02 pm

It was ironic to Rain how when she was in her own territory, she was made to wear a masking spell. Anywhere else in Dathyn was the same- all except the Resistance. It was ironic how that was the only place her skin wouldn't be feared (as much. Not that the Resistance were exactly quiet with their mutterings. Rain would hear every word they uttered about her verdigris). It wasn't exactly a walk in the park with a picnic when you were a Witch and you were hunted- especially since you stuck out in a crowd like a sore thumb. It was downright unpleasant, actually. It was why she hated humans so much; why did they have to pick on the features and magic? It was the king's fault, and that's why she needed him dead. Sighing and thinking over the plans she had just discussed with the Tree Spirit King, she slid the rusty metal door shut, and opened her mouth to begin chanting the spell to unlock the Sorcerer and Witches' trap to return to the Resistance, but stopped short when she noticed a movement among the trees. Rain narrowed her eyes. "Who's there?"
Rain Jisherby
Rain Jisherby

Gold Coins : 4540

Back to top Go down

Post by Khole Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:06 pm

She poked a head out, curious. The voice was familiar, and saw a member. "Hello, I am Khole. Tree Spirit." She knew it was kinda obvious with how transparent she was. She saw she was a witch, and widened her eyes in surprise. She didn't care though.
Khole
Khole

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Jisherby Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:16 pm

Rain's body relaxed. "Ahh, it's you." She said, smiling very slightly. "I remember you. How could I forget?" She wasn't lying; Rain never forgot a face. She was pleased to see another one of her group, but she still didn't trust the Spirit enough to lift the spell. She couldn't afford to have her identity seen. The most the Rising had seen of her was her form, but no details. The best thing about this spell was that it hid her skin.
Rain Jisherby
Rain Jisherby

Gold Coins : 4540

Back to top Go down

Post by Khole Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:28 pm

She smiled. "Oh, it is quite easy to forget me. After all, I am not very important." She shrugged. "Is your day going well?" She asked.
Khole
Khole

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down