The Kingdom of Dathyn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slipping in to Meet the Queen (Aur/Lux)

2 posters

Go down

Slipping in to Meet the Queen  (Aur/Lux) Empty Slipping in to Meet the Queen (Aur/Lux)

Post by Aurora Danaera Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:13 pm

Sometimes, it was really quite helpful to be a shapeshifter.

As she swooped into the castle in bird form, she transformed into a tiny bug that scuttled its way into the Queen's room. She had something to tell the Queen, something to ask, really. As she turned into her regular form and perched on the bed, the door opened.
Aurora Danaera
Aurora Danaera
Admin
Admin

Gold Coins : 4625

https://thekingdomofdathyn.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Slipping in to Meet the Queen  (Aur/Lux) Empty Re: Slipping in to Meet the Queen (Aur/Lux)

Post by Queen Luxielle de Noire Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:24 pm

She entered her room with a broom in her hand, not because she was cleaning anything, because queens don't tend to do that, but because she found it in the hallway, just lying there forgotten by one of the maids.

Her 6th sense immediately told her something was wrong and even before her eyes showed her the intruder, she broke the broom in two pieces and stood in defense mode.

"Who are you and what do you want?" she yelled as she ran inside.
Queen Luxielle de Noire
Queen Luxielle de Noire

Gold Coins : 4549

Back to top Go down

Slipping in to Meet the Queen  (Aur/Lux) Empty Re: Slipping in to Meet the Queen (Aur/Lux)

Post by Aurora Danaera Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:36 pm

Aurora half-grinned as the queen ran in with two pieces of a broomstick and a wild look in her eyes. "It is only me, Aurora. Of course, you don't know me personally, but I daresay you've heard of me. Haven't you? I am the leader of the Resistance."
Aurora Danaera
Aurora Danaera
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Luxielle de Noire Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:44 pm

The fae raised an eyebrow. "Don't you think it is cocky to presume I know who you are?"

"I can't pretend I do not know who you are, Aurora Danaera. A certain shapeshifting birdy sang it to me.", she continued. "You are a leader of the Resistance. And you want me to join it."
Queen Luxielle de Noire
Queen Luxielle de Noire

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Danaera Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:47 pm

"Of course it's cocky," agreed Aurora. "But only because I am certain that you know of me. Perhaps because there are only a few shapeshifters in the land and I know most of them. Or perhaps because you told Claw that you were part of the Resistance. You are, in a way, but not officially. You don't come to our meetings -- at least, not yet. So I am here to as you...officially. You are five hundred years old, Your Majesty, and that makes you wiser than some."
Aurora Danaera
Aurora Danaera
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Luxielle de Noire Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:59 pm

"I dare say that people consider me wiser than the most", she said without a pint of humbleness in her voice. "And I must admit I agree with them, because I know more than all these youngsters know."

She sat on a chair and looked closely at Aurora. "You surely know my dear husband is not a part of the Resistance and he went behind my back with King Edward. He's planning to bargain with him for the safety of faes and faes only, and the word of it travels fast, right? Edward, Edward, troubled little Edward."
Luxielle spat the last word out, like it was the worst curse name you could possibly tell or give someone.

"And you realize in what position would joining the Resistance officaly left me? If the word gets out, my king shan't have mercy for me."
Queen Luxielle de Noire
Queen Luxielle de Noire

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Danaera Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:17 pm

"That's nice," Aurora said dryly, patting down her skirts. "And yes, I know that your husband is not part of the Resistance. It is...rather obvious. I know each and every one of the Resistance and I have people interrogate them all. However, who is not to say that there is not a traitor among them?"
Aurora Danaera
Aurora Danaera
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Luxielle de Noire Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:22 am

"A traitor?", she repeated, raising her eyebrow in the process. "My sources didn't mention a traitor. However, my seer did, centuries ago."
Queen Luxielle de Noire
Queen Luxielle de Noire

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Danaera Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:00 pm

"Your, your seer?" sputtered Aurora. "You have a seer?"

Recovering, she frowned. "So are you going to join the Resistance? We have need of wise minds. The Ghosts have not formed yet, and the Dragons aren't even going to bother to. They hate humans."
Aurora Danaera
Aurora Danaera
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Luxielle de Noire Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:16 pm

"I had a seer. She was taken away from me centuries ago...taken away by time. Before her death she promised me that one of her descendants with the same gift, only stronger, will find me one day in the future. The only problem is that I don't know when, how and where, but I'm sure it will be in time of great importance." she sighed. "I can't promise you anything but to think about it some more. I'm more for it, than against it."
Queen Luxielle de Noire
Queen Luxielle de Noire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down