The Kingdom of Dathyn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonding. (Sienna/Adriana)

2 posters

Go down

Bonding. (Sienna/Adriana) Empty Bonding. (Sienna/Adriana)

Post by Princess Sienna Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:05 pm

Sienna woke up early morning, and walked to her bathroom, pushing a comb through her frizzed hair. After she has finished, she decided to go downstairs to see if the cook had prepared breakfest. To her surprise, she found her mother, well step mother. She came out and looked at the woman, with slight confusion, wondering why she was awake so early. "Making breakfest?" She asked, offering a small smile. "I could help, if you like."

Last edited by Princess Sienna on Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Princess Sienna
Princess Sienna

Gold Coins : 4582

Back to top Go down

Bonding. (Sienna/Adriana) Empty Re: Bonding. (Sienna/Adriana)

Post by Queen Adriana of Dathyn Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:19 pm

Adriana was up early, and not wanting to wake any of the cooks she set about making breakfast herself. She heard footsteps and turned to see her step daughter there. "No I am just cooking for for the sake of it." she replied to her daughter, with a heavy tone of sarcasm. "I don't need any help." she hissed.
Queen Adriana of Dathyn
Queen Adriana of Dathyn
Admin
Admin

Gold Coins : 4549

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Sienna Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:28 pm

Sienna was slightly taken by the tone of her stepmother. She looked down at the floor, then back up at her. "S..Sorry." She mumbled, looking at the older woman's eyes. "Well, if you don't want help, maybe I could set the table." She offered, trying to be helpful.

Last edited by Princess Sienna on Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Princess Sienna
Princess Sienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Adriana of Dathyn Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:40 pm

Adriana rolled her eyes. She didn't like this girl at all, she was too 'innocent' and 'sweet' to be real, and Adriana guessed that it was all an act, for attention, but she wasn't buying it. "Nope. I am fine" she said bluntly, without turning to look at the girl.
Queen Adriana of Dathyn
Queen Adriana of Dathyn
Admin
Admin

Gold Coins : 4549

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Sienna Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:52 pm

"Oh.. Alright." Sienna murmered underneath her breath. "Well, maybe you, father, and I could go visit the village later today, Christmas is around the corner, I'd love to buy presents for the workers you and father."
Princess Sienna
Princess Sienna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum