The Kingdom of Dathyn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Types of Post

Go down

Types of Post Empty Types of Post

Post by Aurora Danaera Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:29 pm

You might be thinking, "What a stupid idea!" and yes, it is vaguely stupid, but bear with me. On this site, there are three types of posts. One is the regular RPG post, where you post with one another:

E.G:
Aurora shifted, smiling at the boy...

Another one is what I like to call a "narrative." Basically, it's a closed post in which other people don't post at, where the character does something. For example, a narrative could be when a man gets shot by a character that isn't actually on the site

E.G:
Charles jerked backwards as a spear shot through his body. "What the..." he muttered and then slumped to his knees.

The last one is purely for OOC chat, where you just post whatever you feel like.

Also, on NPC characters: NPC means non-playing characters. Basically, they don't exist outside the thread. Perhaps you're burning a witch that doesn't exist, or you've bumped into a human that gave you a strange look and trotted away. When I say "doesn't exist" I mean that there is no character playing that witch.
Aurora Danaera
Aurora Danaera
Admin
Admin

Gold Coins : 4631

https://thekingdomofdathyn.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down